KMPlayerㅣForum
Korean Download Skins Testimonials User Map RSS
Post problems you have when using kmp.
View First Unread   Thread Tools Linear ModeHybrid ModeThreaded Mode
Administrator

#1 | Link | How to uninstall Atajitos?, Posted 01-12-2015 Quote
Hello KMP users,

If anyone has installed Atajitos program by an accident and want to uninstall it, please email "support@atajitos.com" for help.
They should be able to guide you how to uninstall it.

Thank you.

-KMPlayer team.

#2 | Link | Posted 01-13-2015 Quote
I'm do not know how to uninstall it here. You can always be shared not because I do not have much time to wait for response from the support anywhere.

#3 | Link | Posted 12-22-2016 Quote
Hello

2 days ago 2 buttons named ieEM (and something in korean or japanese) and a text box appear on the left side of the screen. They are there all the time and I cannot get rid of them. I have tried closing and reopening, reset to default and various options in the menu.

Anybody know what they are and more importantly how to remove them?

Thanks

PS I can't start a new thread because the security question about the menu at the top keeps telling me I got it wrong even though I didn't.

#4 | Link | Soloution, Posted 12-30-2016 Quote
Try editing hosts file (located in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc) with notepad as administrator then add these at the bottom :

127.0.0.1 player.kmpmedia.net
127.0.0.1 log.kmplayer.com
127.0.0.1 cdn.kmplayer.com
127.0.0.1 cdn.pandora.tv

save

then run kmplayer, hope it help

#5 | Link | Posted 08-07-2018 Quote
I just wanted to ask one more question here. Does anybody know what they are and more importantly how to remove them?

#6 | Link | Posted 10-10-2018 Quote
For all the KMP users, it is very important not to use the Atajitos program, but for the maximum time, it has installed by any chance with the spamming protection, and for that, the system has started to get hang, so, it is very much important to uninstall Atajitos program with Netgear Router Support and use the KMPlayer with a safe way.

#7 | Link | Re:, Posted 04-29-2019 Quote
Hi there. It seems that you have mentioned a lot of interesting points which require our attention.

#8 | Link | Hello, Posted 07-31-2019 Quote
Should I order an essay from a cheap essay writing service? If I understand correctly, they check each essay by Antiplagiarism systems, which monitor the uniqueness of the text. The transferred payment remains frozen for the author until the time when the student receives his essay. Or is this just a tale and it is better to write an essay yourself?