If some of you are working on translation, please post the updated language file to the forum of translation. It is highly recommended to always keep on using the latest build as it includes many patches of splitters and decoders for the recent media files.
The KMPlayer features in detail
Remember that a beta version could contain some annoying bugs as well as serious. Nevertheless, it'll be really appreciated if you try the latest beta and report a problem when you find something. KMP has been developed since 2001.
Notice for updates: Frequently, there are changes of registries which can cause something problematic when updated to the latest build. Do not forget to back up the previous version of The KMPlayer which you are using without any problems before installing a new one.
When updating, the following steps are recommended.
- Download the latest beta version
- Download the correspondent language file: The latest english.ini is in the sticky thread. It must be located under the folder, "../The KMPlayer/Language/".
- Manually backup your registry of KMP (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KMPlayer) or it can be done in preferences by using "export presets" button.
- Rename the previous KMP folder and install or extract the latest build.
- Check if there is any weird action while using KMP.
- If there is a problem, open preferences and press "Reset Current Settings" button.
- If the problem persists, go to the forum of technical support and read the sticky thread carefully to get some help.