First of all, my compliments for this awsome piece of software. I'm a developer myself, and I'm stunned with its options. As a former user of BSplayer I have a couple of requests though, features that could easily be included in KMP as well, and that worked really well in my opinion:
- The F key for Fullscreen viewing option/switching to and from Fullscreen.
- The mouse scroll-button changing the size of the screen. This was a very handy option I really liked for BSplayer.
- The rounded screen-corners. Can I switch those off and change them to plain square, showing every pixel of the movie I'm looking at?
- Escape key optionally just un-docks it from Fullscreen, instead of entirely moving it out of screen. I understand how Esc is handy this way, but maybe you can set this as an optional choice, I think it's kinda harsh.
- My KMP menus-language is Dutch (maybe because I live there), but I'd much rather have it in my Windows menu-language, which is US-English.
- Also, I see many invisible (possibly Korean character left-over) entries in my KMP menus. This looks a bit scary for new users. I'd try and get that out a.s.a.p. I'd like to help myself, but I don't have anything Delphi installed here. I'll definitely look into helping out though.
- "Audio-plugin on" is overloading my audiocard, so I switched it off. I have an echoaudio Gina24, not very common I guess, but nonetheless, it sounds broken with the audioplugin on.
OK, that's all I could think of what would make this the best mediaplayer around. I see a great future for KMPlayer, as long as it will not suffer from money-driven people, like with so many other players, who are losing user-base very fast now because of that.
I'm gonna tell everybody about KMP, that new WMP11 skin makes it an amazing product!
Thanks for having developed it thus far!