- Connect to an FTP Server
- Download and File Open
- Right click the [Open] and select Open FTP.
Connecting to a server
- The first thing to do is connect to a server.
- Enter the Host’s Name
- Port number. FTP's Default Port is 21.
- Enter the Name of the User
- Enter the Password.
- If you enter, click on the Connect button to connect to the server.
Navigating and window layout
- Displays the files and directories of the server to which you are connecting.
- You can move the directory, convenient navigation and running, you can download.
- Displays the current directory location.
- To display a list of the entire directory.
- To display a list of the file that corresponds to the directory.
- Open the file. Streaming (Playback)
- Download the file.
Streaming or FileDownload Play