KMPlayerㅣForum
Korean Download Skins Testimonials User Map RSS
Found a reproducible bug in kmp? Report it with detailed things.
View First Unread   Thread Tools Linear ModeHybrid ModeThreaded Mode

#1 | Link | (fixed) playlists is unable to show language correctly, Posted 08-28-2007 Quote
There are 2 problems

When i am listening a song, for example, named "alone", i am adding some new songs into my playlists. Then the weird thing happened... the titles all of songs i add become "alone".

The other one is when i select the language as traditional Chinese, all titles in Chinese of songs are correctly displayed except in MY playlist viewed IN LIBRARY; that is, i view the same playlist in playlist windows is normally being displayed in chinese but in library it is shown in Korean.

hope my statement is clearly enough
- Panthera tigris -

#2 | Link | Posted 08-28-2007 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann770402 View Post
When i am listening a song, for example, named "alone", i am adding some new songs into my playlists. Then the weird thing happened... the titles all of songs i add become "alone".
It's not clear but if you are talking about the operation in media library, it was already reported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann770402 View Post
The other one is when i select the language as traditional Chinese, all titles in Chinese of songs are correctly displayed except in MY playlist viewed IN LIBRARY; that is, i view the same playlist in playlist windows is normally being displayed in chinese but in library it is shown in Korean.
I don't know well what you are exactly talking about but if it is the cracking characters of media library,

1. The cracking letters are not Korean.
2. This is a known problem for a long time. Some has the problem, others not. By the way, I can't replicate the cracking problem in my side. Can you show me the exact steps to reproduce the problem? I don't really understand why the problem is inconsistant.
Do to others as you would be done by. Luke 6:31
READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING !!!

#3 | Link | steps, Posted 09-03-2007 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by z View Post
It's not clear but if you are talking about the operation in media library, it was already reported.
oh...i see

Quote:
Originally Posted by z View Post
Can you show me the exact steps to reproduce the problem?
i try my best...

1. When I added media to library I found those songs in chinese are displayed in cracking characters(i was in "local media-> audio").

Thus, I set the language from english to chineseBIG5, and then every thing seemed ok(as i was in "local media-> audio").

2. I created a new list called RECENTLY ADDED.
3. I dragged some songs whose titles were in chinese from "local media" to RECENTLY ADDED, but those characters became so-called cracking characters. this is my main problem

4.However, there was no such problem when i browse RECENTLY ADDED in "playlist window"
- Panthera tigris -

#4 | Link | Posted 09-03-2007 Quote
Do not use the playlists section of ML. Not all parts of ML work with the player.
KMP has its own management system of playlist.

First problem is fixed in the latest beta.

z
Do to others as you would be done by. Luke 6:31
READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING !!!